WIN A MINI WITH JONATHAN HUNT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Jonathan Hunt Estate Ltd whose registered office is at, 20 High Street, Ware, Hertfordshire, SG12 9BX.
2. The prize is a brand new, unregistered, standard specification BMW MINI One (images used to promote the Draw are for illustration only
3. The prize draw is only open to people aged 18 or over resident in mainland Britain.
4. Only one entry per person per household is permitted
5. Employees of Jonathan Hunt Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
6. The competition is only applicable to the sale of residential properties by private individuals and not developers, companies or organisations.
7. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Jonathan Hunt Ltd.
8. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
9. The prize remains the property of Jonathan Hunt Ltd until a winner is notified in writing and the winner has accepted the prize. Upon receipt of a transfer document signed by Jonathan Hunt Ltd and the winner, the car becomes the property of the winner (or their nominated keeper) and it will be the winner's responsibility to arrange appropriate insurance prior to collection. The prize includes six months' Road Fund Licence.
10. In the event of a winner being unable to accept the prize, upon agreement from Jonathan Hunt Ltd, he/she can nominate a family member or partner to accept the prize on their behalf.
11. The prize is to be collected at a place and time specified by Jonathan Hunt Ltd within 30 days of the winner being notified.
12. Closing date for entry will be 31st December 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
13. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
14. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found at: Jonathan Hunt Estate Agency.
15. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
16. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
17. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
18. The draw will take place and the winner chosen on 10 January 2018 at Jonathan Hunt Estate Agency, 20 High Street, Ware SG12 8NN at random from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
19. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
20. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
21. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
23. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
24. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
25. The winner's name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Jonathan Hunt Estate Ltd, 20 High Street, Ware, SG12 9BX.
26. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS